Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our Wedding






















It truly was the best day of my life! Our photographer did such a great job. I'll share a few on here, but capfoto.com has the rest. Couldnt have been more perfect!

The only thing our day was missing was Grandpa.



The drive back home was the saddest I ever had;

I cried so hard, I felt so bad.



I prayed that God would let you stay,

But he already took you away.


Its all for the best, I've learned to face.

You're free from pain, and in a better place.



Your memory is alive, and to this day

I love you so much Grandpa, even though you're far away.



I know when we meet again you will still love me with all your heart.

A bond so strong, it will never break apart.



And if you were with me today, you would by all means

Be pleased to watch me marry the man of my dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment