



It was a long time coming...but Scott and Sue made it to NC the winter of 2009-2010. I guess I cant speak for them, but Neil, Baylen, and I had a great time! Its great having a peice of home in NC. They flew in on a Wed afternoon. I made dinner and we just hung out and were able to catch up. It might have been the funnest night of the weekend.
Thursday we were off to see the area! We toured UNC campus and a few pubs along the way!
Friday we toured Duke and stopped at Tylers Bar and Restaraunt. This is where Scott had "The Best Beer in the World".
Saturday was the day we were all waiting for. We drove down to Charolotte to watch Scott drive around Lowe's Motor Speedway in a NASCAR car. He made it up to 154 mi/hr! It was so exciting!
Sunday, we watched the Vikings game (yippee!) and went to The Pit in Raleigh. We were able to see the Capitol and Downtown Raleigh on the way.
Monday morning, they were on their way back:(. What a great weekend! Cant wait for their next trip! Or anyone else's????
No comments:
Post a Comment