The weekend was filled with Amanda's wedding shower, and our baby shower. We were able to get Amanda to her shower 7 minutes before it started! It was a close one! And then we were able to spend some time with Scott and Sue in Owatonna.
We were so blessed to have such a great shower for our little guy. It was amazing! So many people were able to make it.
My mom and I had a conversation about what was a necessity as far as the baby goes and it made me a lot more confident as far as being "ready". The shower helped immensely! We received some great gifts and gift cards! I could hardly wait to get back and put it all together, which I did on Tuesday ASAP. And then immediately sat down and made a list of things we still needed. I picked those things up this morning, and put everything together. I mean, we'll never have enough diapers and wipes...but I think we're set, otherwise!
I washed all of his clothes last night and put them away while Neil was in the room with me, and I thought he was going to lose it. He's pretty nervous. It's obviously a good nervous, but still pretty funny.
Mandy, it all looks so great! What a fun room?! Thanks for the shout on the book ends. I hope to get the books out to you all next week.
ReplyDeleteBeyond the room being ready, I think both Neil and you are getting more and more emotionally ready. Being scared, excited, nervous, giggly, exhausted are all part of the process I'm sure. I think you being so open with it all is also helping you through all the different stages. But then again, I've never been pregnant. So, what do I know?! ;-) Keep the blogs coming. I love them!!