Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boy




Well, there you have it! Above you can see our little man...in all his glory!

On the top it's pretty clear that our baby has a gorgeous profile! A little nose and big lips. Neil's child for sure!

On the bottom, it's a little more hard to make out, so let me help you by saying on the top and bottom are femurs. As if the baby is sitting on the toilet and you get the glorious view of looking up. Yup! It's a boy!

The doctor's exact words were, "It's still a boy!" He thought he saw a little something-something on our last ultrasound at just 13 weeks. We were both kinda hoping for a boy, so we didn't want to jinx anything by telling everyone. But today....its official! I have to make a mad dash to work soon, but obviously couldn't wait to spread the news! I really would rather spend my day doing some online shopping for sports decor. I'm thinking Twins and Packers apparel! We'll make an agreement somewhere down the line!

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be happier for the two of you! Did Neil and/or you cry? I bet Neil cried. What a glorious feeling that must be. Can't wait to pick out outfits of corduroy bibs, t-shirts with dinosaurs, and little blue booties. WHA-WHO!!

    ReplyDelete