Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Too much?




Am I trying to read these book all at the same time? YUP! What was I thinking. First off, can I say how much I love the website www.whattoexpect.com. Its so similar to the book; What to Expect When You're Expecting. I prefer the website because it just automatically emails Neil and I with our weekly update. It will tell me what week I'm on (which I forget on an hourly basis) and prepare me for what I might experience that particular week. I prefer the book in some cases because its a real book, with pages and smells good. Some days there's nothing better than curling up to a book. The book is definitely more detailed as well.

Because I like the book so much, I went ahead and bought What to Expect the First Year. And from there...well... I needed a book on every topic about having a child. So Kristin and Amanda, (I'm sure one of you will be the next to have a child; wink, wink) have no fear. I have books for you!

I would also like to give a shout out to my sister-in-law Jessica. The Lineage of Grace is a great book. I flew through the first two stories these past couple days. Such a good read.

Veganist; well, that book is for my enjoyment and entertainment only. I would love to become Vegan, it just would never go over in this house.

And if you noticed, Neil has a couple in there too. Yes, they're here in NC while he's in Vegas. He doesn't really read them that often. But I read them for him. :)

So....too much?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you like that book! I really liked them too. And as for reading too much? You can never read too much! :) Apparently millionaires read at least one book a month, so you're on the road to being a multi-millionaire or something! :) I wish I could see your cute little baby belly...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...you crack me up. And that will probably be me in two years (except for the Vegan thing). So, keep those books on file! :)

    ReplyDelete