Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pictures during Week 27!




Well...yup! I'm an ox! :) Loving it, though...most of the time. The 85 degree weather yesterday was just a preview of what June and July will be like with the 35 lb beach ball attached to me. It was rough. I would suggest...get pregnant in the summer and have the baby in the winter. If you can plan it that way... When I came home, I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough! I almost felt claustrophobic with this belly. I wanted to take it off just for a little bit...

Not an option I'm realizing. My belly button hasn't popped out yet, but I definitely have the "dark line". So weird.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! But yes, I can imagine how rough it will be carrying around that little one in the dead of summer. You should register for a turbo floor fan for the baby shower ;-)

    ReplyDelete