As we head into the final month of pregnancy, the discomfort is definitely becoming present. I seem to always be in a little bit of pain, no matter the time of day. As he's getting bigger and smashing my insides, he seems to be using my bladder as drums, and not gonna lie, it kinda hurts! My legs are always cramping up and my feet hurt from all the extra weight. But mother nature thought it would be funny to play games with me and make it near 3 digits for my final stretch. This weather is unbelievable! It usually doesn't get this hot til mid to late July and August, but here its been May and 98 degrees steadily for the past couple weeks! Over all, though, I still feel good. I'm in good spirits and very optimistic about everything.
We started our videos and readings for our childbirth class which is on the 18th. Very glad to be doing that. It makes me feel much more prepared (even though, I'm sure it will all mean next to nothing when the time comes). Neil's doing great too! He's learned a lot and sometimes knows the answers before I can come up with them. We preregistered at the hospital and have the tour set up for the 11th. Its such a nice place!
That's about it, we're just playing the waiting game. Really can't do too much in the heat these days. Some how I'm keeping super busy with work, redecorating the baby's room every other day, and just keeping up on cleaning.
I'm enormous! The side view always makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment