Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Little Update!

My blood pressure went down since last week so nothing to worry about there! My doctor did some measurements on our little boy and he's exceeded the average birth height already! We've got a tall one like his daddy! The doctor was very surprised however I did explain he has a 6'1'' or 6'2" dad with a line of family well over the 6' mark. He's head down ready for the trip out! Because of his height, he's measuring around 6lbs 10oz already with a little over 3 weeks to go yet. She said we'll measure him again around week 38 and if he's still big they will reevaluate the due date. There would be a possible induction a little early, which I can totally appreciate! Both of Neil's parents thinks he's coming early, my mom at one point (however no longer) thought he would come early, but even if he's not my original due date is only 24 days away!
I had my first false labor contraction yesterday which was so exciting! Or at least the first one I noticed.
We're in super great spirits today! Take care all!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on your last three blog posts. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so glad you're getting all these thoughts and feelings out on "paper." It is super healthy and I'm sure therapeutic. I can't say much more except I'm just so excited for the two of you. And I'm so relieved that everyone is happy and healthy. I love you and everything is going to work out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete